Thanks for your patience in reviewing this Agreement. If you agree with the Agreement, please click here and you will return to the Site's home page.
- The PEBA web site, and all information contained therein (collectively, the "Site"), is owned by or licensed to PEBA and protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other laws. Except as otherwise provided herein, no part of the Site may be sold, stored, distributed, transmitted, copied, used in a compilation, or otherwise incorporated in another work, or be used to create derivative works, without the prior express written permission of PEBA and, if applicable, its licensors. PEBA permits you to use, copy, and distribute the Site for personal use or to provide free information about human resources issues to your employer or your co-employees, provided that (i) you do not delete any copyright, trademark, or other notices, (ii) you do not otherwise modify the Site or any copies thereof in any way, and (iii) you always include with your copy full and visible attribution to PEBA and a link to, or print out of, this Agreement.
- The Site may contain hypertext "links" to other sites on the Internet that are not created by or under the control of PEBA. Such links are provided solely for your convenience, and do not in any way imply endorsement by PEBA of the sites or their operators. PEBA assumes no responsibility for the availability or content of such other sites.
- The Site may include or provide access to bulletin boards, chat rooms, or electronic mailing lists and listservs (collectively, "Bulletin Boards"). You understand and agree that PEBA does not, and has no duty to, monitor, regulate or control the messages, information, files, or other communications delivered or otherwise exchanged through the Site and/or the Bulletin Boards (the "Postings"). You acknowledge that the Postings are not endorsed by PEBA. PEBA does reserve the right to take appropriate action in its sole discretion to review, edit, or remove any Posting that PEBA believes is in violation of this Agreement, or otherwise is objectionable. PEBA reserves the right to terminate access to any user of the Site or the Bulletin Boards.
- It is a condition of your use of the Site and/or the Bulletin Boards that you (i) do not post any defamatory, abusive, pornographic, indecent, discriminatory, profane, threatening, offensive, or otherwise illegal Postings; (ii) do not post any Posting that constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the local, state, national, or international laws; (iii) do not post any Posting containing information or other material protected by intellectual property law (including copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secrets law), or rights of privacy and publicity, unless you first have obtained all necessary consents; (iv) do not post any Postings containing a virus or other component harmful to computer software or hardware, and (v) do not advertise or offer to sell any goods or services through the Bulletin Boards. (If you wish to list job openings with PEBA, please do so only by using PEBA's "Joblines" web page on PEBA's Site, or call PEBA at (215) 735?435 to request a form.)
- You grant PEBA the non-exclusive right and license to use, display, copy, publish, modify, distribute, transmit, print, make derivative works from, and incorporate into compilations your Postings, or any part thereof, without attribution, notice, or compensation to you. You understand and agree that your Posting shall become part of PEBA's database, and that PEBA will own the compilation copyright in that database.
- THE SITE AND THE BULLETIN BOARDS, AND ALL INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THEM, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, POSTINGS, OR SOFTWARE MADE AVAILABLE BY PEBA.
- PEBA MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM ACCESSING AND/OR USING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE BULLETIN BOARDS. PEBA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN, ACCESS OF, OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATED TO THE SITE AND/OR THE BULLETIN BOARDS, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING THEREFROM.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS PEBA AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE USE, COPYING, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR REDISTRIBUTION OF YOUR POSTINGS OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.